Financial

Let's Talk Costs...

FinancialOur primary focus is to help you get out of pain and live an active lifestyle. We know that costs are an important part of any healthcare decision. Our intention is to let you know ahead of time what your costs will be so that you can make an informed decision. On your first visit we will discuss your costs ahead of time, before any billable services are performed. From there, we will give you an estimate of how long it will take to get better and what treatment will be involved. Because every person and every case is different, we can't be exact, but we will be as exact as possible.

Do you take my insurance?

Our office has a professional relationship with many insurance programs that offer coverage for chiropractic treatment. However, each insurance company may offer several different policies, each one having different policy limits or restrictions. The best way to know if your policy will cover you is to call the number on the back of your card and explain that you want to verify chiropractic benefits.

We will collect your insurance information on your first visit to the office. Typically we are able to verify your benefits while you are here. Occasionally their phones or computers are down, in which case we verify your benefits as soon as they are able to do so. According to most insurance company disclaimer statements, verifying your benefits does not guarantee payment. It does, however, indicate what should happen. Payment will be due by you at the time of service for any non-covered services, deductibles or co-pays.

In the last couple of years we have had to terminate our relationship with those insurance companies that reduce their reimbursement to unrealistic levels or would restrict a patient's access to care through lengthy pre-approval or "re-approval" processes. Although we don't take these steps lightly, we find that removing these roadblocks between patients and treatment to be to our patient's benefit.

Do you offer financial plans?

FinancialApproximately 30% of our patients do not have insurance coverage. Many of those who do have insurance have very high co-pays or deductibles or limits to what treatment they can receive, so that much of their care is paid for out of pocket anyway. Accordingly, we try to keep our fees to an affordable level.

Although we do not offer financial plans in house, we offer access to Care Credit, a financial program oriented to patients undergoing healthcare treatment. If this is of interest to you, ask the front desk for an application.

Our office accepts payment by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.

Do you accept Medicare?

We do accept assignment from Medicare. Medicare sends their portion of payment directly to our office for your spinal adjustments. Medicare pays only for manual adjusting or manipulation of the spine. Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible has been met. You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20% as well as any non-covered services, including exams, x-rays and therapies. Our office completes and files the forms for Medicare at no charge.

Notice of Privacy Practices